Over the last few years I have taken my water intake more seriously. I hardly ever drink anything but water and I have felt and seen the changes in my body because of it.
Adding lemon to your water can help you in so many ways and it tastes great!
- Balances PH System (potential hydrogen)
- Hydrates Lymph System (tissues and organs)
- It is a blood purifier
- Rejuvenates your skin
- Helps with weight loss
- Flushes your body of toxins
- Helps with digestion
- Decreases wrinkles and blemishes
- Relieves toothaches
- Reduces fever
- Lowers high blood-pressure
- Soothes and heals throat infections
- Relieves respiratory problems
- Helps purify and stimulate the liver
Lemons are a natural energizer! No need for those sugary energy drinks!!
Lemons hydrate and oxygenate the body! It helps you feel revitalized and refreshed! Perfect for a morning boost or those dragging afternoons.
Drinking lemon water boosts your immune system!
- Phosphorus (mineral found in bones and teeth)
- Antioxidants (may prevent or delay some types of cell damage)
- Magnesium (essential mineral for human nutrition)
- Riboflavin (B Vitamin)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin C
Okay, so you get the picture, right?
So go squeeze half a lemon in 8oz of water and drink up! 😉
© Stephanie Cardozo and Stephanie Cardozo, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Stephanie Cardozo and Stephanie Cardozo with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.